Power Zone has moved it's solar focused equipment to Solar Set!
Power Zone Equipment produces turn-key, pre-packaged solar systems that can be easily delivered and installed using standard, delivery equipment used to transport garden sheds. No cranes or lifting equipment needed! The units are assembled and pre-wired at a Power Zone dealer’s facility and transported completely assembled using a roll off tilt deck trailer and a mule shed mover.
Residential units range from 4,000 watt to 20,000 watt and are available in Grid Tie, Off Grid, or Hybrid models. Commercial units range from 15,000 watt to 60,000 and larger.
Power Zone has engineers on staff ready to assist with sizing and designing the system that best fits each application, and help with any legal paperwork needed to pass regulatory requirements. Custom sizes are available, but standard sizes are often in stock at a dealer and may be available immediately.
- Able to be easily transported and installed with light duty equipment, while remaining completely assembled.
- Grid Tie, Off Grid and Hybrid Systems Available
- Wide Range of Sizes Available, from 4,000 watts to 60,000 watts
- Cold Weather Package Available for Extreme Climates
- High Wattage Panels used to keep design compact and powerful
- In rental property applications, asset can be uninstalled and transported to a new location
- Quick Availability
- High quality components used for long term reliability
- Galvanized or painted frame options
- Able to be portable and used in temporary applications
- Completely turn-key solution. Power Zone can help with every step from sizing to when electricity is flowing!