Directions from Denver
Power Zone is located south west of Denver. There are two main routes that will bring you to Power Zone. US-285 is a scenic mountain drive and usually the fastest route. We recommend this route in all cases except for during the possibility of inclement weather in the winter months. Interstate 25 is less mountain roads, but slightly less direct.
- Leave Denver on US 285 going west.
- Several moderate mountain passes are in the route. Stay on US 285 for 103 miles after leaving Denver Metro Area. You will go through Conifer, Bailey, Jefferson, Fairplay, and finally Johnson Village.
- Turn left at the stop light in Johnson Village to continue on US-285.
- Continue south for 22 miles to Poncha Springs. Turn left at the stop sign and continue on US 285.
- Travel 40 miles to the town of Saguache where the highway turns to the left and heads south.
- Power Zone is located on the south west corner of County Road E and US-285 (19 miles past the town of Saguache).
- Head south from Denver on I-25. Continue traveling south through Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
- Take exit 52 for Walsenburg and continue into town. Follow the signs for Alamosa and turn right onto 7th street / HWY 160. Continue on HWY 160 through Blanca.
- In Alamosa, turn right onto Main St. / HWY 160 to continue on HWY 160.
- In Monte Vista, turn right onto N. Broadway / US 285.
- Power Zone is located on the south west corner of County Road E and US-285 (5 miles past the turn for Center).