Power Zone always accept and consider applications for all positions.
Power Zone will review and consider any applicant with considerable strengths. Our aim is to not wait until there is an opening to look for an applicant, but rather to hire exceptionally good people as we find them. At Power Zone, an expert is always busy.
Power Zone Is Actively Hiring For These Positions:
Now Hiring: Parts Room Assistant
Company Description: Founded in 2000 and located in the San Luis Valley of beautiful Colorado, Power Zone Equipment has established a brand position in the marketplace as a company that has earned its own way, become a significant employer in the San Luis Valley, and positioned itself as a premier employer in terms of its care and rewarding of its employees.
Power Zone’s diverse knowledge and a dynamic workforce sets it above the rest in quality and performance. Employees at this company are eager, know how to execute projects, and are able to look at programs to see how they can make it better. To learn more about Power Zone Equipment, please visit our website at: http://www.powerzone.com
Job Description: Power Zone provides custom designed and manufactures solutions to many industries around the world. The Parts Assistant is responsible for ensuring all the day to day tasks of the parts room, small parts shipments and organization of the parts storage room are kept up with. The Parts Assistant will work with the Parts Manager, Sales, Production, Accounting and Management Departments. Additional job functions may be required as needs arise. The job environment includes both indoor and outdoor working environment. The ability to lift materials, parts, and tools is required.
- Is responsible for the majority of the parts orders and therefore must keep up with the parts database for recording incoming stock pieces.
- Is responsible for creating, sending and recording PO’s for our records and for vendor reference.
- Must make sure newly received parts are received and inventoried in a timely manner as to keep the database up to date with parts that are actually here
- Double check PO to ensure that what we received is what we ordered.
- Take pictures if necessary for marketing purposes.
- Take notes of any damage or wear on parts received or taken out of stock and notify vendors, customers and any necessary affected employees.
- Make sure all parts outgoing are packaged properly to reduce the risk of damage.
- Make sure parts shipped are the correct ones and correct quantities.
- Assist sales team with finding or locating distributors for needed parts.
- Work with the Production, Assembly and Sales team to locate needed parts, discern what is needed and order parts to complete the task in a timely organized manner.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints immediately.
- Work closely with and maintain a good working relationship with many vendors.
- Be able to multi-task, organize, be detail oriented and work quickly.
- Must occasionally assist Inventory, Logistics and Production departments with locating and moving equipment between yards and storage buildings.
- Competitive salary
- PTO (Sick and personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Power Zone Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, [Company Name] complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Power Zone Equipment expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Power Zone Equipment’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
High School Diploma and prior job experience.