Power Zone always accept and consider applications for all positions.
Power Zone will review and consider any applicant with considerable strengths. Our aim is to not wait until there is an opening to look for an applicant, but rather to hire exceptionally good people as we find them. At Power Zone, an expert is always busy.
Power Zone Is Actively Hiring For These Positions:
Now Hiring: Welding and Fabrication
Power Zone provides custom designed and manufactures solutions to many industries around the world. Welders and fabricators are expected to help build Power Zone's custom designed industrial systems from engineering drawings. Job functions include welding, material handling, cutting, grinding, and finishing of custom parts. Additional job functions may be required as needs arise. The job environment includes both indoor and outdoor working environment. The ability to lift materials, parts, and tools is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Must be organized
- Willingness and ability to work overtime and occasional weekend shifts
- Good manual dexterity and ability to read written welding instructions/directions/symbols
- Be able to work independently and be depended upon by upper management
- Welding experience for the following required: GTAW, SMAW, GMAW
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must be able to accurately use measuring tools
- Employee must be punctual
- Set up and safely operate fabricating machines such as breaks, shears, flame cutters, grinder, iron worker, drill press, saws and CNC plasma cutter
- Use overhead crane in a safe manner
- Safely drive and operate a forklift as necessary
- Welding certifications and/or ability to certify in D1.1, B31.1 and B31.3 in all positions.
- Experience in welding carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Must be willing to comply with Power Zone’s company policies
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and hard working
- Competitive salary
- PTO (Sick and personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance